Consent To Tattoo
- I hereby give consent to Self-Made Tattoo Company and the artists therein to perform tattoo services on my person. In doing so I hereby release Self-Made Tattoo Company and all their artists and employees from all manner of liabilities, claims, actions, and demands in law, or in equity, which I or my heirs might now or hereafter incur because of complying with my request of a tattoo.
- I fully understand that any employee or contractor with in Self-Made Tattoo Company, when performing a tattoo, does not in any capacity act as a medical professional.
- I understand that the tattoo will be performed using appropriate techniques, instruments, precautions, and pigments.
- I also understand that infections can occur due to lack of proper hygiene, aftercare, and/or pigment sensitivities.
- To ensure proper healing of my tattoo, I agree to follow all written and verbal aftercare instructions that will be provided at the completion of my tattoo, until healing is complete.
- I understand that a tattoo may take several weeks or more to heal properly.
- I acknowledge that it is not reasonably possible for any representative of Self-Made Tattoo Company to determine whether I may have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes of being tattooed, and agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
- I understand that I am making a permanent change to my body, and no claims about the possibility of reversing these changes have been made or implied by Self-Made tattoo company or its employees, agents or representatives.
- I agree that said tattoo design is drawn to my specifications and take responsibility for the correctness of the artwork once it is placed on my body.
- I agree to allow for artistic interpretation.
- I understand it is my responsibility to thoroughly check any spelling and the design of my tattoo and express any concerns to my artist prior to its application.
- I acknowledge I am at least 18 years of age.
- I acknowledge that upon leaving the studio it is up to me to take proper care of my tattoo per my artist’s recommendations.
- I consent to the application of this tattoo and to any actions or conduct of the representatives and artists reasonably necessary to perform the procedure.
- I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- I am not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- I understand I may feel dizzy or lightheaded due to my decision to be tattooed.
- I agree to immediately tell the artist if I feel lightheaded, dizzy or faint; before, during, or after the procedure.
- I release Self-Made Tattoo Company and all its employees or agents from all responsibility.
I hereby release and forever discharge Self-Made Tattoo Company and its artists, past or present, from all claims, demands, damages, and actions arising from the application of this tattoo.
- I also release Self-Made Tattoo Company and all its employees, artists and representatives, from any and all liability for any medical problems, which may arise from infection, or other problems related to the application or healing of the tattoo.
- I acknowledge by signing this agreement that I have read through this form thoroughly and have been given full opportunity to ask any and all questions I may have about obtaining a tattoo and that all my questions have been answered to my full satisfaction.