- We require a deposit for all appointments.
- Deposit amounts vary based on the artists’ hourly rate and time needed to complete the piece.
- Many times, artists will spend upwards of a full day working on the design process prior to the tattoo appointment.
- Deposits are required to ensure the artists receive some sort of compensation for their time in the event of a last-minute cancellation or reschedule.
- All deposits are non-refundable, but can be transferred to a different date with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
- Deposits will be deducted off the final cost of the tattoo or the final session if the tattoo requires more than one sitting.
- The deposit must remain on file for multiple session appointments until the tattoo has been fully completed.
- If you need to reschedule we require a minimum 48-hour notice by phone for the deposit to stay on file and transfer to your new appointment date and time.
- Rescheduling multiple times could result in forfeiting your deposit.
- Deposits cannot be transferred between designs, clients, or artists.
- Artists run a tight schedule and usually have very little extra time booked for appointments, please be on time.
- Being more than 15 minutes late could result in your appointment having to be rescheduled and your deposit being forfeit.
- Artists reserve the right to reschedule appointments in extreme circumstances.
- Appointments will only be rescheduled on the artists’ behalf in the event of an unavoidable emergency or personal sickness.
- Deposits will only stay on file for one year, after which time a new deposit will be required to make any future appointments.
- Please make sure to shower prior to your appointment and dress accordingly so the area getting tattooed is accessible.
- Make sure to eat a good meal and rest the night before. The more hydrated, well rested and better fed you are the easier your tattoo experience will be for both you and your artist.
- Avoid getting sunburned, changing skin care routines, or soaps within 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- No one under 18 will be permitted in the tattoo area for safety reasons.
- Please find a sitter for your children and keep adult guests to a minimum.
- You may only bring a maximum of 2 adults with you into the tattoo area. This allows the artist space to work and keeps distraction to a minimum.
- Please check out our aftercare in advance and be prepared to pick up the required products at the studio or prior to receiving your tattoo.
- Do not drink alcohol the day of or the day prior to your appointment.