- We require a deposit to book any and all appointments or to be placed on a waiting list for booking.
- Deposit amounts vary based on the artists’ hourly rate and time needed to complete the piece.
- Many times, artists will spend upwards of a full day working on the design process prior to the tattoo appointment.
- Deposits are required to ensure the artists receive some sort of compensation for their time in the event of a last-minute cancellation, design change, or reschedule.
- If your chosen artist’s books are currently closed we will require a deposit to hold your spot on that artist’s waiting list. This will ensure that you get an appt when the artist’s books open back up and your name is reached on the list.
- All deposits are non-refundable, but can be transferred to a different date with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
- Deposits will be deducted off the final cost of the tattoo or the final session if the tattoo requires more than one sitting.
- The deposit must remain on file for multiple session appointments until the tattoo has been fully completed.
- If you need to reschedule we require a minimum 48-hour notice by phone for the deposit to stay on file and transfer to your new appointment date and time.
- Rescheduling multiple times could result in forfeiting your deposit.
- Deposits cannot be transferred between designs, clients, or artists.
- Artists run a tight schedule and usually have very little extra time booked for appointments, please be on time.
- Being more than 15 minutes late could result in your appointment having to be rescheduled and your deposit being forfeit.
- Artists reserve the right to reschedule appointments only in extreme circumstances.
- Appointments will only be rescheduled on the artists’ behalf in the event of an unavoidable emergency or personal sickness.
- Deposits will stay on file for one year, after which time a new deposit will be required to make any future appointments.
- Please make sure to shower prior to your appointment and dress accordingly so the area getting tattooed is accessible.
- Make sure to eat a good meal and rest the night before. The more hydrated, well rested and better fed you are the easier your tattoo experience will be for both you and your artist.
- Avoid getting sunburned, changing skin care routines, or soaps within 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- No one under 18 will be permitted in the tattoo area for safety reasons.
- Please find a sitter for your children and keep adult guests to a minimum.
- You may only bring a maximum of 2 adults with you into the tattoo area. This allows the artist space to work and keeps distraction to a minimum.
- Please check out our aftercare in advance and be prepared to pick up the required products at the studio or prior to receiving your tattoo.
- Do not drink alcohol the day of or the day prior to your appointment.